FLAGSHIP - NATIONAL
Gladly Serving The Private Home Sector Of America Since 2009 Motto: "Better Decisions, Better Results"
It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity.' HGRBS IS AN EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER INFORMATION SERVICE
*Volunteer Suggested Assignments Are Primarily Inquired About And Obtained Via Online Communication.
Volunteer Registration via VolunteerMatch
It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity.'
AN ONLINE MINISTRY TO U.S. PRIVATE HOME DECISION MAKERS
Senior Volunteer Associate
HGRBS is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit of independent volunteers. Emphasis is on the rights and privileges of U.S. private home decision makers towards making better decisions about and getting better results from the people hired to assist with their special home maintenance and improvement projects.
Your home is the best wonder of the world. You are the best wonder (family included) of your home. This being the case, it would be highly inconsistent for you to make the worst possible decisions, for the worst possible contractors, and get the worst insufferable results.
ABOUT THIS MINISTRY
1. HGRBS is an online non-traditional volunteer entity which primarily serves as a focal point for private citizens with a passion for sharing home fraud preventative information. Allies are U.S. residents locally, statewide, and nationally who believe as residents are better informed we are most apt to make safest and wisest decisions in resident-contractor relations.
2. HGRBS does not solicit for or receive public funding. No fees are ever required. There are no solicitations for donations. All volunteers are self-sufficient, private citizens. What we, as volunteers, invest to the benefit of private home heads, is premised on personal decision for which each is individually responsible and accountable. Ref. Questions-Answers
3. Please, remember, no matter where you are in the U.S., when it comes to legitimate resident-contractor relations in private home maintenance and improvement, a function of this ministry is to facilitate the process for you to be sufficiently self-empowered to connect with both government and private sources most proximal to or in your immediate area relative to such issues. This is part of the HGRBS permanent "Free Service Policy." This policy is irrevocable.
4. Prime Demographic: U.S. private home heads of free-standing single-family, duplex, and triplex dwellings, including comparably structured townships, mansions and estates.
5. The nonprofit also offers a special link to your own "SERVICE BOOKLET. "
* It is a special free homeowner's guide to safer decision making with regard to building tradesmen/women working in home maintenance and improvement.
For inquiries, comments, suggestions ... ... ....
It is always a pleasure and a great honor serving you!
GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILY, & YOUR HOME!
Volunteer Associates Are Not Authorized to Solicit for Donations